Tough Hook Dealer Requirements
- Minimum Opening Order: 24 Tough Hooks
- Annual Requirement: $1,500.00 MSRP for hangers $19.99 MAP is $16.99
- Freight Terms: All Dealers are responsible for freight cost.
- Payment Terms: All Dealers start with credit card terms, and can apply, and if approved can receive Net 30 terms.
- Drop-Ship Program: Available to all dealers and addresses (Except International Orders) with a $2.50 additional fee per order. Tough-Hook will always offer this service for Dealers that are in good financial standings.
- MAP Program: List price cannot be misrepresented. Dealers are reminded that discount pricing is based on Tough Hook suggested MSRP pricing.
- Product Display: Tough Hook products must be loaded to your company website or displayed in your retail location
- Customer Service: All dealers must provide superior customer service through normal daytime hours of operation.
- 3rd Party selling sites – Selling Tough Hooks on 3rd Party selling sites such as Amazon, Ebay etc.. is prohibited.
- 3rd Party Distribution – As a dealer you are authorized to sell Tough Hook products. But 3rd party distribution (You selling and setting up new dealers through you) is strictly prohibited.
I/we certify that the information provided, on this or any documents provided back to Tough-Hook are true and correct. Furthermore, I/we understand and agree with to the following:
GENERAL SALES POLICY:
- Dealers will place & pay for orders through the Tough Hook dealer portal.
- Net 30 terms may be available upon credit approval and established history.
- When invoices are not paid according to terms, all other unpaid invoices become immediately due and payable.
- Dealers will to pay Tough-Hook any fees, collection expense, or court costs required to collect past due balances.
- All orders must be placed & paid through the Tough Hook dealer portal.
- No International Drop Shipping.
- Include all information requested through Tough Hook dealer portal.
- Any order received with incomplete information will be subject to delay.
- All products are FOB from the Tough Hook Facility.
- A physical street address is required for all orders. However, Dealer’s may discuss with Tough-Hook drop ship options to non-street address locations such as PO boxes, APO/FPO addresses etc… on a case-by-case basis. If Tough-Hook agrees to ship to a non-street location, the Dealer assumes all liabilities and responsibilities, too in financial once shipment departs the Tough Hook shipping facilities.
- Freight will be charged per purchase order.
- With unprecedented demand for Tough Hook products, there may be times when Tough-Hook may not be capable of fulfilling an order at the required date or fulfill orders completely.
- Back-ordered items will be noted on the invoice and shipped as promptly as possible.
- Return authorization from the factory is required for return shipments. Contact Tough Hook to get a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. This will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Any and all return requests must be made with 30 days upon receipt of shipment.
- No refund will be applied to shipments that are refused at the time of delivery. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued by a sales representative from Tough Hook, and must accompany all returns. No refunds will be issued without an RMA number.
- Refunds are only available for products in new and salable condition. If your product has been used, no refund will be issued. If your product is worn out or un-serviceable, please refer to the 100% Lifetime Guarantee Policy for repair or replacement.
- No returns or refunds will be authorized for any custom Tough-Hook products.
- Any order returned through no fault of Tough-Hook (such as size, or color choice) will be charged a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of Tough-Hook. All returns due to error by Tough Hook will have any and all fees waived without question.
Tough Hook CLAIMS:
- Tough Hook is not responsible for damage incurred during shipment. Contact the carrier to report damaged parcels.
- Tough Hook or incorrect order claims against Tough-Hook must be made within ten (10) working days of the delivery date. After which no claims will be accepted.
TRADEMARKS AND TRADE NAMES:
- Dealers are not authorized without permission to use Tough Hook trademarks or Tough Hook logos and brand markings trade names logo, except with regards to the resale and marketing of Tough Hook products, used by Tough Hook for the sale of Tough Hook products.
- Tough Hook Authorized Dealers also agree to the use Tough Hook trademarks, patents, product descriptions, and graphics only in a manner consistent with that authorized by Tough Hook.
- Tough Hook products and logo must be displayed in the store and/or listed on the website, within 30 days of opening order.
- All products carry a NO QUESTIONS ASKED lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material or workmanship..
- Tough Hook Dealers are responsible for all financial reimbursement request made by the customer(s). Tough Hook will not reimburse Dealers customers for returned and/or defective items.
- Dealers requiring a refund for a returned or defective item must return the product to Tough Hook within 10-days of receipt from the customer. Dealers will not inform customer to send product directly to Tough Hook. Dealers will refer back to the Tough Hook Return policy outlined in this document for all returns. All claims and/or returned defective items must be sent back to Tough Hook for repair and/or replacement.
- Claims for or other errors in delivery or with respect to goods provided and/or pricing issues must be made in writing within seven (7) days days after receipt of shipment and directly to (Sales Rep, Customer Service) before a Return Authorization (RMA#) issued or pricing allowance determined. Failure to give such notice shall constitute unqualified acceptance and waiver of all such claim by the Purchaser, and in a returned item could be subject to a fifteen (15%) restocking fee.
- Tough Hook reserves the right to terminate or reduce a dealer’s discount status for cause due to violation of any condition outlined in the agreement and shall have the option to terminate upon transfer of ownership, failure to meet credit requirements, failure meet mandatory annual sales requirements or delinquency of the account.
- Dealers will be place and pay for orders through the Tough Hook dealer portal.
- Dealers are responsible for timely updating of point of contact information and changes.
- Dealers acknowledge that if there is a change in e-mail address accounts, mailing address, phone numbers, etc. used for invoicing, Dealers will notify Tough Hook immediately of the change and also update respected changes on Tough Hook dealer portal.
- Tough-Hook will not be responsible or forgive delinquent accounts due to change of Dealer contact information.
- We will pay invoices according to terms and will not deduct unearned discounts on invoices if not paid according to terms Payment terms are net thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice. A late payment charge of 1.5% (18% annually) or the highest amount allowed under state law may be added to any balance remaining over We agree to pay Tough-Hook any attorney fees, collection expense, or court costs required to collect past due balances.
BANK FEES / NSF:
- Tough Hook reserves the right to charge back any bank fees incurred in the result of a refused check. Tough Hook reserves the right to seek legal action for any returned check. Tough Hook will forward all NSF checks to National Recovery Services. Checks received as NSF will be presented to your bank by EFT. In addition to the charges incurred by Tough Hook, there will also be a 2% or $25.00 fee whichever is greater for each NSF check. Tough-Hook reserves the right to change the terms of any account to COD Money Order/Cashier Check for repeat occurrences.
- We acknowledge that we have read and agree to be bound by the “Additional Terms and Conditions” contained in this application. We also agree that Tough Hook may at any time, and from time to time, amend or supplement the provisions of the Terms and Distribution policies and that we agreed to be bound by any and all such amendments or supplements.
- This Account Application Agreement and all order confirmations or acknowledgments are subject to approval of Tough Hook Sales and Credit departments.
- This Account Application Agreement may be assigned to successors of the Applicant at Tough Hook’s sole discretion.